We offer Ambulances that are customized to meet your every need!
Mobile Healthcare Facilities’ Ambulances are specifically designed as emergency response equipment to properly respond to accidents or to stabilize and safely transport patients ranging from non-emergency and routine medical transports to life threatening emergencies.
Ambulances responding effectively and efficiently all types of emergencies or by providing the Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) a safe, fast and easy way to transport patients to hospitals for emergency medical care or to other emergency medical services (EMS) systems. Additional critical care medical equipment and bandages are also stocked in these ambulances to provide the first responders/EMTs the first aid equipment they need to treat the patients and monitor their vital signs.
Mobile Healthcare Facilities’ ambulances are expertly engineered ambulances that are highly durable and ruggedized to effectively and rapidly transport patients. Our ambulances are capable of traversing difficult terrain while responding emergencies in both remote and urban areas.
- Barlight, siren & strobe lights
- AC power supply on board
- GPS navigator
- Wheelchair and stretcher locking devices
- Standard automatic loading stretcher, scoop stretcher, 2-fold stretcher, soft stretcher
- Physiologic monitor (ECG, NIBP & SPO2)
- Oxygen delivery devices
- Two self inflating adult and child resuscitation bags
- Anesthetic grade suction machine
- Standard First Aid Bag with first aid items
- Medication Bag
- Spinal board, head immobilizer, Kendrick Extrication Device (KED) & cervical collar for immobilization of spinal injury victim
- Fire blankets and fire distinguishers
- Automated External Defibrillator
- External Defibrillator Cardioverter and Cardiac Pacer
- Personal protection equipment (gowns, surgical masks & gloves)
- Disinfectant for equipment & hands
- Powerful LED torch light
Additional emergency equipment can be purchased and stocked inside this trailer to meet your specific needs.